Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bad Blogger...Good Sox...

Well, since I don't know how to past-date a blog entry you'll no doubt notice that I missed a couple of games...no excuses...rough travel week and friggin' West Coast games...damn those 10 PM starts...so I saw less action for these games than I would have liked and only got the highlights, and even then barely any...I promise, I'll get more into rhythm as the season does...quick comments though...

Sox 2 A's 1 - pretty obvious, but that's the Dice we need if Schill's not going to give us anything...I like his aggressiveness and while the A's aren't the most potent offense ever assembled it's still a good sign to see all of those Ks...

Sox 5 A's 0 - nice to see Lester look strong early and I love the late offense...seemed like it took us a while last year to get any late runs (into the season I mean) so this is a good sign...Papi getting a couple of hits makes me happy, especially the big fly...

Off to Toronto for a tough Jays team...should be a little more of a test for the arms and I swear, I'll be in tune with these games since they occur at semi-normal times...

Just gut feelings here...I like Wake to win, I think Buchholz will struggle with that lineup (watch for Matt Stairs in that game) and I love Beckett to outduel the Doc, even in the cold weather...so the Sox should take 2 of 3 and come home feeling pretty good at 5-2

Guess we'll see....GO SAWX!!!

No comments: