Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Worse Blogger, Worse Sox...

Well, so far this "chiming in after every game" idea has gone to shit, huh? But in my defense, I only had one functional TV, a 4 month-old daughter and a crazy work schedule all conspiring against me this past week...the good news is that we're up to another functional TV, a daughter that's sleeping a little more and work has calmed down some, so now I should be able to focus more on the Sawx...

Besides, not a whole lot to say about the Jays series anyway...all of that travel had to catch up with us at some point and you could see it in the energy level...the starters, pen, offense...all seemed worn down to me...hopefully they snap out of it and after getting the rings (oh yeah, we're getting WS RINGS!!!) they'll keep the Tigers 0 for 2008...with all of the crap behind us, the first game at Fenway today and an AL juggernaut in for a series, the Red Sox season begins TODAY...

Dice on the hill, 2:05 start, and yes, that means I'll be working in front of the TV...can't wait to see those rings...again...

GO SAWX!

1 comment:

Willie Tuttafucco said...

Keep it coming...I wish there was a way I could subscribe...or maybe I just haven't figured it out yet.